Description


Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Good Bye Lucky Lucy

lucky4x6webAfter 3 months of diligent searching for my “missing” dog beginning last February 1st, Lucky’s remains were found under our house by the Orkin inspector, cause of death unknown.  She was last seen by me, bounding around in the back yard, young, healthy, hearty, and in love with life.
I have not until today been able to blog any notice of this, or blog anything further about dog training, and can not at this time post more than a few of her photos in memoriam, to let people know that she was here. and now is gone.


Lucky Lucy Lu Lu von Fry, MX, AXJ, CGC
LuckyOnDogWalk8x10closew
 “I love you, I miss you, I’ll never forget you, my beautiful girl.”
Love you forever, Mamma
Michele

2 comments:

Rose said...

Oh, Michele, I'm so sorry to hear about Lucy.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I don't even know you and this breaks my heart to read. I was reading your wonderful blog on novice agility etc and thought to see what else you had to write about. I am so so sorry for your loss no matter when it occurred.